an intense feeling of deep affection:
a person or thing that one loves:
What is LOVE to you? Is it the feelings you have between you and your partner, siblings, parents, friends, pets? Perhaps all of these.
As part of a new series that I will create this year, I am challenging myself to collage an artwork about love and the various emotions that it triggers, and I want your help!
I want to collect and include photos from all of you about what love means to you in all of its various forms.
How this will work:
- Find 1-3 photos that personify LOVE to you. They need to be photos that you have taken or own copyright over.
- Send them to me via email (email@example.com) in JPG format at around 2MB in size by May 31st, 2015.
- I will go through all of the pictures I receive and pick out the ones to include in my artwork by June 30th, 2015.
- If your image is included, I'll inform you via email by July 31st.
- The artwork will be released to the public at my solo exhibition during November 2015. You will receive an invitation to the event and a complimentary 8"x10" print of the artwork to thank you for your contribution.
So get sorting through those images now and send them through! I can't wait to see what LOVE means to you :)
If you have any questions or want more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lots of love,