SAINT PAUL ART CRAWL
The Saint Paul Art Crawl, presented by the St. Paul Art Collective, is proud to announce the Fall 2017 Saint Paul Art Crawl. This event is presented each spring and fall by the Collective who relies on artists and others who volunteer their time and resources to make it happen.
- The Saint Paul Art Crawl has become a model arts event that is emulated in cities across the country.
- The number of participating artists now exceeds 300 and the number of visitors averaging around 20,000 for the three-day event.
Art will be showcased in 29 different buildings around the city, with the largest concentration of galleries in Lowertown. Other neighborhoods include West 7th, Grand Avenue, University Avenue and the East Side. The official Art Crawl map will help you find your way around (there's also a mobile-friendly version)—make sure to check out the East Side Freedom Library and Indigenous Roots, both new to the crawl this year.
ART CRAWL DATES:
- Friday, October 13 • 6–10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14 • 12–8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 15 • 12–5 p.m.
UNVEILING OF "ST. PAUL SKYLINE" - Kristi's latest piece
To learn more about the UNVEILING and to RSVP, click below.